Laurabolin

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
I know this compound has lost its popularity for sometime. I am wondering if it is still around anywhere? I have nandrolone blend of 4 from pharmacom with it in it, but is there single vials of this out there?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yea, once Deca came out, it just ran all over the Laurate version......but, that was way before my time.

I remember years ago on a job there was a guy I talked to about lifting and he used to run Laurabolin. I thought about buying some from him but he went to another job and I never saw him again.

Thanks
TMM

I remember years ago on a job there was a guy I talked to about lifting and he used to run Laurabolin. I thought about buying some from him but he went to another job and I never saw him again.

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleManTypical, it looks like the only place to find it is in pharmacoms blend of nandrolones. I was just curious about it

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yeah I ain't heard that in years lol. But you can get Nandrolone Undecylenate (Dynabolon) raws again. It's popping it's head up again along with its cousin Nandrolone Cyp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.