Leakage

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I find that different oils from different labs have different amounts of leakage post injection. Not sure of it is that some labs oil is thicker or thinner than others, but once I pull the needle out of the muscle, sometimes it is spotless, and sometimes if I watch it for a few seconds I'll actually see some oil starting to ooze out. Regardless of injection technique. How common is that? My shot this morning, about 1 or 2 seconds after needle was pulled out, I saw the clear oil start running out a bit. Used a long enough needle, injected slow, left it in for a few seconds once plunger was completely compressed. Just sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.

I get it sometimes. More so w my oil, I think due to the thin oil. I use the smallest gauge possible needle, that helps

I've had that happen I think it's the speed you inject. Plus right after pulling out needle massage area with alcohol swab for 30 sec. Works for me

Its happened to me. I don’t even give it a 2nd thought. I wipe it off so that oil doesn’t stain anything, put bandaid on and go about my day.

Its happened to me. I don’t even give it a 2nd thought. I wipe it off so that oil doesn’t stain anything, put bandaid on and go about my day.
JinkoJinko said exactly what you need to do

But what if I'm not getting all the mg's?!?!?! Then my gains will disappear!!!! : (

But what if I'm not getting all the mg's?!?!?! Then my gains will disappear!!!! : (
puff88You literally leave more oil in the needle reservoir than seeps out of that injection site. You're talking about 1/20 of a mg (notice I didn't say CC) at best.

Pooh is right, your best bet is to massage the inject site afterwards. That will help.

happens to me often, looks like a lot on skin but remind myself its hardly anything

i figure it's just part of the process that you're gonna lose a little bit. I don't give it much thought.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.