Lean Bulk Diet

N

NextGen Freak

Thought I would post up my lean bulk diet so others might be able to base some ideas off of it and start their own.

I have done diet's like this to a T without juice and hit 235 @ 13%bf. (i was doing 5500 cal instead of 4500 cal)

I recently hit 238 @ 10% bf on no diet so looking forward to the results I'll get with the following diet and running 500mg test e/600mg tren e

Meal 1
Egg Whites, 10
Egg Whole, 2
Oatmeal, 1c

Meal 2
V-Core, 2 scoops
Peanut Butter, 2T
Banana
Oatmeal, 1c

Meal 3
Chicken, 8oz
Brown Rice, 1c
Sweet Potato, 8oz
MCT Oil, 2T

Meal 4
Chicken, 8oz
Sweet Potato, 8oz
Broccoli, 1c
MCT Oil, 2T

Meal 5
Chicken, 8oz
Sweet Potato, 8oz
Broccoli, 1c
MCT Oil, 1T

Meal 6
Steak, 8oz
Spinach, 1c
Strawberries, 1c
Asparagus, 8

Meal 7
V-Core, 2 scoops
Cottage Cheese, 1/2c

DAILY TOTALS Calories: 4564 Fat: 159 Carbs: 380 Proteins: 403

I had it in a chart broken down by each food/category and each meal/category but I obviously couldn't get it to post in the original format.

dowork said:
What is v-core and what is mct oil?
dowork^^^Bump!

This looks like a real clean Bulk menu. 35%Protein, 33%Carbs, and 32% Fat. Generally I like to run a 40/40/20 for lean bulk.....I'd really like to see how this works out for you.

Thanks for sharing this should be a guide for guys like me.

I know many guys THINK they are eating enough to grow....but if this isn't very close to how much u eat a day.....YOUR NOT eating enough.....thanks for posting this..great start for guys who need a little direction ...!!!!
And yes I'm guilty myself of not eating right...

dowork said:
dowork
V-core is a new protein blend. MediumChainTriglycerides would be MCT oil. Since he said oil, it's probably derived from palm or coconut oil.

I'm also guilty of not eating enough even tho I'm eating ALL day. That's y I always bring a weight gainer shake w/ me, gives me much needed calories !!!

dowork said:
dowork
V-core is a brand and mct oil is your medium chain triglycerides. I use 100% mct oil without water or preservatives. It's what bumps my fats up over that 40/40/20 that [user]Tsizemore[/user] was talking about. I'm lean as shit and an ectomorph so I need a little extra to get my gains.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.