legit if-lr3

cdan24

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i'm looking for legit igf-lr3 from a research company but with so many out there its hard to pick the best one. just about everyone has people claiming its fake no good and then you have others claiming its the real deal best thing out there.. Any suggestions on where to get it from? ive heard of peptide bridge whos been around a bit and red rhino who is fairly new. any input would help

I have used ig1-lr3 from a vendor not on this board that was good. PM me and I will give you the vendor, I don't want to post up publically a vendor name not on this board for respect of the research vendors here.

Thanks
TMM

Hey TMM, could you send that name my way also? Always looking for legit products.

I pesonally have try
Follistatin 334
Igf lr3 and ghrp6 and 2 from a company in the usa
I was very happy with it all but i will say the follistatin is not for the faint harted i injected both calves very bad idea couldnt walk for 2 days follistatin is painful the next day

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.