Legit primo?

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
who has used primo from a source and knows it’s legit? I been thinking about using it in January for my summer cut, and I’m not trying to use anything really hard on the body like tren anymore. From what I here primo is great if it’s legit and pretty milde with bad sides, But I always hear it’s faked a lot

With all the testing that's being done now there's a few that I would purchase from easily.

what's your training and diet look like?

what's your training and diet look like?
R2D2Iv been fasting and keeping carbs low and high protein but ima switch over to keto in a month, I eat pretty healthy I stay away from fast food and pop and junk good I do about 30 mins of incline treadmill at 5.5 and speed 3.0 but ima up it to 60 mins, I can’t lift right now cause I have golfers elbow in both lol and I can’t run very good cause the army fucked me up uhgg now it hurts to run alot

Yup there's a lot of fakes , I love Primo , but from what I've read and heard the Primo that comes in Amps from Bayer are the best !

I bought some Primo E raws and had it brewed into this blend

Primo E 130/Test E 130 in MCT oil. Saving up for my Primo E run. Then I got 40ml Primo E 100 from another sponsor. How much Primo are you looking for @halfnatty?

Attached a recent lab test on Primodex100 as posted by an independent random test on other major forum (not allowed to post here by admin, but u may contact me for details)

Attachments

• test-report-01780.webp
    test-report-01780.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 29

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.