Letro/asin

blasson

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Does anyone have any letro pills or asin pills they can part with? I had liquid letro and I dropped the dam bottle in bathroom and spilt it everywhere. Pretty much only recovered what's left in the bottle which is maybe .5ml

I don't have shit to trade for as everything i have is what i use and my stash is small. so will have to be paid in cash. Don't have the need to order.. hmu if anyone can help and can ship tomorrow. I'll ship out cash or I can pay in BTC..

I'm running a higher dose test and estrogen will get out of hand if I wait a week. I convert over easily when I run high doses.

Send me a PM to remind me to check my stash tomorrow. Think I have enough spare Letro and aromasin to help ya. If so I'll send out tomorrow morning.

Blasson with what I sent are you still in need? If so let the members know bro so they can assist.

No that will get me by for a while until I play an order with dyel when he gets back. Greatly appreciated man and I'm sending that money out tomorrow for you. Can't Thank you enough! Got me out of a bind

blasson said:
No that will get me by for a while until I play an order with dyel when he gets back. Greatly appreciated man and I'm sending that money out tomorrow for you. Can't Thank you enough! Got me out of a bind
blasson
No problem bro, glad I could help. We are all family and that's what we are here for to assist and help others.

Glad someone could help you B. Had one trade with this guy and couldn't of gone better.

Pack landed DD. Thanks again and let me know when money makes it so we can mark this as complete trade.

You saved my nips! If you're lucky enough I'll send you a pic. After I shave my chest of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blasson said:
Pack landed DD. Thanks again and let me know when money makes it so we can mark this as complete trade.

You saved my nips! If you're lucky enough I'll send you a pic. After I shave my chest of course.

blasson
Lmao. Glad to hear bro. I threw in a pair of socks as well, I hope you can send the picture of you in just the socks. Lol.

You received money? Good deal brother. Thank you again!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.