Lid colors on vials

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Lid colors on vials I never really paid attention that close but ive always noticed tren carries black tops test-e white etc...is there a certain color code labs use for the most part or vary lab to lab ?

We just randomly chose the colors for our products. No reason for any color in particular for any particular product except we chose white specifically for our bacteriostatic water, just because water is colorless and white was fitting for that.

Thanks
TMM

Hey TMM, I been noticing that since the forum came back to life you been more active, maybe I'm just crazy, anyways your presence is greatly appreciated.

Your not crazy brother, I am all caught up on everything here and have some time to get on the board and interact alittle more. I try to be active even when I am busy but customers and orders come first and posting when time permits. I am in contact with my rep regularly and he posts regularly, and posts for me on occasion when I cant, so we are active one way or the other.

Thanks
TMM

Our colors are only specific to our products and also march the label color. Its mire lab preferences as opposed certain stand color to gear type.
Sidenote one of us is always reachable

All Paxton Caps are yellow with the Paxton Symbol on them, the symbol matches the Paxton symbol baked on the vial under every lable.

I think that different colors help to identify the product better for the user more because we all have heard of someone grabbing a vial off the shelf and pinning it and then realizing they grabbed the wrong one because it was where the other product usually is or something along those lines, so we color code everything with matching label color to color top so it helps to eliminate the problem of grabbing the wrong vial by mistake.

Thanks
TMM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.