light var cycle info and help

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Was thinking of doing it right anavar cycle what can I take to keep my cholesterol from rising and what would be a good dosage and cycle lenght, was gonna do a eca stack to help with my cut

Its a bit of a pricey option but I would 60-80mgs a week for 8-10 weeks. Should help preserve the muscle and help with endurance while your doing your eca stack.

My best advice if you are cutting (and it sounds like you are) is to just grab a couple bottles of test e or c and 300-500mgs a week. Save a shit ton of cash and get the same if not better results.

LittleTom said:
Its a bit of a pricey option but I would 60-80mgs a week for 8-10 weeks. Should help preserve the muscle and help with endurance while your doing your eca stack.

My best advice if you are cutting (and it sounds like you are) is to just grab a couple bottles of test e or c and 300-500mgs a week. Save a shit ton of cash and get the same if not better results.
LittleTom
I agree, think you be better off just a simple test cycle. Personally fat loss with var I would say is unimpressive, a good diet with test is all you,need and will cost 1/4 as much money as var

Personally fat loss with var I would say is unimpressive, a good diet with test is all you,need and will cost 1/4 as much money as var

solid advice right there.... i agree... maybe some competitors see something from var that i don't because they get so ripped... but just a guy trying to get in shape... TK is right ..test and a good diet plan

The purpose of anavar is to maintain muscle while in defect . So your right to think about it, I'd still do both test 300-500 . Deficit diet plan with daily fasted cardio and 60-75 mg var and clen, way better than any Eca stack

Thanks guys what can I do to keep cholesterol down because mine likes to Skyrocket

It fucking I have normal blood pressure and I'm health but my cholesterol likes to stay 240 260! Might be the way I way though i ate a lot of bad food I been off the juice for along time i might go get my blood work done again

halfnatty said:
Thanks guys what can I do to keep cholesterol down because mine likes to Skyrocket
halfnattyso two types of cholesterol , the bad kind LDL is going to be all diet based, make sure you get enough Omega 3 and 6 and eat clean, watch the foods avoid fried, and greasy stuff . its not a AAS issue its what you eat

Yup that is for sure I know damn well it is my diet, last time I got it checked it was 260 but the day before I had wings and a shot Tom of pizza lol
misterB said:
so two types of cholesterol , the bad kind LDL is going to be all diet based, make sure you get enough Omega 3 and 6 and eat clean, watch the foods avoid fried, and greasy stuff . its not a AAS issue its what you eat
misterB

fish oil, baby aspirin, citrus bergamot, cycle support

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.