Lipomas

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Who here suffers from them or knows anything about them? I have had them for years (at least 10-15 years as far as I can recall) and continuously am finding new ones. Not so much concerned about having them, as the majority of articles online do indicate they are typically not of concern, more so get concerned at the rate at which I find new ones. Have a few larger ones in my glutes and thighs, and a bunch of small ones in my arms and torso. Just feel like every few months I am finding a new one. They don't hurt or cause an issue, but some of them are pretty noticeable. The last time I asked a doctor about it was a few years back and they said nothing to worry about other than if they bother me cosmetically I can look into removing them, but in that instance a scare is not worth it as they are not that big.

Just curious if anyone here has dealt with them or know much about them.

I haven’t but I know people that have. They got it cut out. It didn’t come back. But I suppose it could.

I think thats what I have on my wrist, at a bony area... my dumb ass stuck a 21g into it and aspirated out some clear gel shit, not a lot. It shrank a little bit frm that. I only noticed it like 6 months ago. It doesnt bother me much.

Dude having 1 i wouldnt even think twice about it. I find 1 new one every few months.

And its funny you mention that, i thought about pinning a few and trying to aspirate out as well lol.

Dude having 1 i wouldnt even think twice about it. I find 1 new one every few months.

And its funny you mention that, i thought about pinning a few and trying to aspirate out as well lol.
puff88Yeah, 1 isnt bad I guess. I know it could be worse.

Yeah, very thick clear stuff. It did shrink a bit and didnt seem to regain all of its size. I'm not saying it's a good idea or anything though lol

Yeah, 1 isnt bad I guess. I know it could be worse.

Yeah, very thick clear stuff. It did shrink a bit and didnt seem to regain all of its size. I'm not saying it's a good idea or anything though lol
SnakemanI hear ya. Its probably fat that you removed.

I had a small one removed from my back last year, was right at one of my scars from IED shit (post traumatic lipoma). Was super creepy, the doc let me see what was in there, looked tentacle like.

I’ve got a tiny one in my right delt maybe half the size of a dime and another the size of two 50 cent pieces in my left glute. I’ve also thought about aspirating them in the past lol. Having them cut out seems a little extreme.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.