Liquid G- GHB

HTFU

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Does anyone here have capabilities of selling Liquid G/GHB???

I don’t drink, obviously due to fitness and always cycling

Would love to find someone who can acquire and sell it!!!
Thank you!

Does anyone here have capabilities of selling Liquid G/GHB???

I don’t drink, obviously due to fitness and always cycling

Would love to find someone who can acquire and sell it!!!
Thank you!
HTFUDITTO

Haha. I had a international source about a year ago trying to sell me like a drum of the stuff... like 25 gallon or something crazy. I didnt know there was interest so of course i declined...

A snake that you ever try it? I first tried it when I met my wife she had it and asked if I'd like to try it? You know I did LOL. Really enjoyed getting a really solid sleep when needed. I only did it three or four times then couldn't get a hold of it. I heard that it's really good if you just do very little of it if your partners up for it and have some really good sex never tried that part of it but I did hear that.

I will try and find a source I came across a few years ago, they would sell jugs of it listed as some type of cleaning agent.

Thank you sir... Right back at you brother..

Synthesize it. GHB and a ton of other chemicals are very easy to make with a lil chemistry knowledge.
Swim use to make lots of different stuff lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.