Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So we all know this cold weather is a bastard and were ready for it to get the hell out of here. Anyways I got some liquid orals in the kind that settle at the bottom and u shake to disperse the powder well the powder had become so hard it would not disperse when shaken this was even after a couple days inside. So i threw them in the the microwave for about 10seconds and shook and the powder in the bottom them dispersed. Iv never had to do this before except to oils that crased so whats the consensus here you think the liquid oral will be ok since i nuked it.

I m no authority on crashed orals but I would think if it went back into suspension then it would be fine to take. I wouldn't have a problem using it Eman.

slimpickings said:
I m no authority on crashed orals but I would think if it went back into suspension then it would be fine to take. I wouldn't have a problem using it Eman.
slimpickings
Thanks for the input Slim. I dont know much about crashed orals either.... well i guess it wasnt crashed.. powder was just stuck at the bottom like it settled and then froze together like a hockey puck and wouldnt re suspend when shook. Im waiting to see if it all settles to the bottom again like it should. I think it should be alright to just looking for input because I have never been down this road with a oral before.

Update: 2 hours after heating it looks like there is not going to be near as much powder settling at the bottom like when received. I hope heating didnt ruin in some way.... :-\

I got some Winny suspension that the powder had settled and basically frozen to the bottom and could not be shaken, same as you sounds like, it was inside for q week or so and still couldn't be shaken. I simply did the hand warmer technique with the bottle in between my hands and then rub it real fast on just the bottom real hard and it slowly dissipated and I eventually got all of it shaken.

ajordana said:
I got some Winny suspension that the powder had settled and basically frozen to the bottom and could not be shaken, same as you sounds like, it was inside for q week or so and still couldn't be shaken. I simply did the hand warmer technique with the bottle in between my hands and then rub it real fast on just the bottom real hard and it slowly dissipated and I eventually got all of it shaken.
ajordanaThanks AJ, Sounds like it should still be good to go. Just my first experience with a oral solidifying like that.

Tattz said:
I responded to your pm regarding this.
Tattz
Appreciate your quick response, I was just getting others input. I still have one question as to why since i nuked it there isnt as much powder settling in the bottom as before i nuked it. Shouldnt it still separate the same as before i nuked it?

Eman said:
Thanks AJ, Sounds like it should still be good to go. Just my first experience with a oral solidifying like that.
Emanno problem man

Eman said:
Appreciate your quick response, I was just getting others input. I still have one question as to why since i nuked it there isnt as much powder settling in the bottom as before i nuked it. Shouldnt it still separate the same as before i nuked it?
Are you positive about this? It could possibly be that the suspension is holding tighter than before since being heated, or that some of the powder melted, I'm not 100% on that but it seems like a possibility. Regardless, I'd say you have nothing to worry about. Id definitely still use it as normal

100% sure AJ this is why I have been so baffled. That was my thought to that that it is just holding better since heated. Then again after i heated and shook it made it alot clearer than it would normally be (not as many powder particles floating) so when it didnt separate back out like it normally should it worried me that something bad had happened since this is the first time iv ever had to do this to a oral. So you thing possibly some of the powder had melted and is just holding alot better since it was heated which is why there would be less particles floating.. Just wouldnt think a 10 sec nuke would do that. I mean it was a little warm but not even close to hot.

Eman said:
100% sure AJ this is why I have been so baffled. That was my thought to that that it is just holding better since heated. Then again after i heated and shook it made it alot clearer than it would normally be (not as many powder particles floating) so when it didnt separate back out like it normally should it worried me that something bad had happened since this is the first time iv ever had to do this to a oral. So you thing possibly some of the powder had melted and is just holding alot better since it was heated which is why there would be less particles floating.. Just wouldnt think a 10 sec nuke would do that. I mean it was a little warm but not even close to hot.
Eman
Your oral is perfectly fine. Sometimes when I produce a batch of suspension-orals, I blend them too much and or depending on the hormone, it comes too finely ground. The powder can get TOO fine if blended too much, and it will settle very tightly at the bottom. Microwaving for ten seconds is perfect, as it wont melt a plastic bottle (I dont know if this is my product or another vendors, I'm just speaking generally), and is enough to lower the viscosity of the liquid enough to help it mix easier when you shake it.

As for why there is less powder in the bottom, my answer is this: It's more than likely because some of the hormone was close to dissolving in the solution initially, but needed some heat to actually get it into solution. Once you heated it, some of the hormone is now dissolved, and some of the hormone is left suspended. You just turned a suspension into a suspension/solution blend. Nothing to worry about at all, unless you get it really cold again. Keep it room temperature or above 60 and you have nothing to worry about. If anything, this is slightly better than just having suspension as it will be a small % more accurate when you draw your doses.

Shaking the suspension, then immediately drawing your dose within seconds makes for EXTREMELY accurate doses. However, if you let something sit for 10...20...30...60 seconds after shaking, before drawing your dose, you could lose accuracy depending on the viscosity of the suspension (how thick it is). Less viscous suspensions require faster draw times, and thicker suspensions are more forgiving.

Hope this helps!
-Erik

Eman said:
Eman
No problem. I had been out of town and was a bit slower on response times. Just making sure you were good.

Never hurts to get others opinions !!

Thank you Erick. You answered every possible question I had left and more! Someone should sticky his post. Very informative!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.