Liquidation-outlet Help....

slinsane

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I ordered some pins and it requires a signature from this company. I really don't like providing signatures. I can just sign and leave at the door. The agent does not have to be present.

Anyone use this company? First time

Never heard of them GPZ makes it really easy and very fast.

Mick Is 100% right about GPZ. They are cheap and Super fast. Best in the business.
Liquidation Outlet lists 5 different places to buy pin's etc. One of them is "East Coast Medical supplies" and they are legit I ordered from them a couple times. I don't know about the other places though.
Follow your instincts bro. Pins are cheap and if your not comfortable signing for them don't risk it. GPZ will have you everything you need in three days..

Yeah, my order was for over 100.00 That is why i am thinking they are requiring a signature.

Funny GPZ story.... I needed to order more alcohol wipes from GPZ, but first had a doctors appointment for my daughter that afternoon. The doc made us wait for over an hour before seeing us, and then had a new nurses aid see us who knew nothing. I was pissed until I saw a brand new box of alcohol wipes in the bathroom. You'd be amazed how many of those things you can pack into your socks, shoes and pockets. I won't need wipes for at least 6 months.

T-bar said:
Funny GPZ story.... I needed to order more alcohol wipes from GPZ, but first had a doctors appointment for my daughter that afternoon. The doc made us wait for over an hour before seeing us, and then had a new nurses aid see us who knew nothing. I was pissed until I saw a brand new box of alcohol wipes in the bathroom. You'd be amazed how many of those things you can pack into your socks, shoes and pockets. I won't need wipes for at least 6 months.
T-barlmao thats funny

To be fair the box had a sign that said, "Take One". So I did. One at a time. And I took some for gifts just in case I ever have one of those awkward moments when someone gets me a gift and I don't have something in return.

T-bar said:
To be fair the box had a sign that said, "Take One". So I did. One at a time. And I took some for gifts just in case I ever have one of those awkward moments when someone gets me a gift and I don't have something in return.
T-bar
Bro, that is HILARIOUS!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

T-bar said:
T-barWell at least you have justified your reasoning behind it haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.