Little LT update

LittleTom

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I post a bit on here and like to show that its not all talk. Currently starting week 6 of Tren E, Mast E and Test E. All DYEL. Gonna ramp things up a bit here and throw in some clen and see if we cant knock this shit out of the park. Clen will also be DYEl.

5"10

Attachments

• e536722c-836d-4e7d-a40e-36146e0a1d75.webp
    e536722c-836d-4e7d-a40e-36146e0a1d75.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 74
looking pretty ripped, LT.

Nice. You have a target weight or just going for a certain look?

jshredz said:
Nice. You have a target weight or just going for a certain look?
jshredz
No weight limit. Just the next phase in the process. Goal is to get as lean as possible and just really work some trouble spots in the lower back so when I try to add a little mass back on I will not be shooting myself in the foot by not adressing those areas while I have the chance. I will never do a flat out dirty bulk again so it will be cutting myself down to hopfully single digit bf and then finding a livable weight for a while before i add on in the winter.

LittleTom said:
I post a bit on here and like to show that its not all talk. Currently starting week 6 of Tren E, Mast E and Test E. All DYEL. Gonna ramp things up a bit here and throw in some clen and see if we cant knock this shit out of the park. Clen will also be DYEl.

5"10
LittleTomNice. Looking great. Can't wait to see what happens when you add clen,
Regardless of what you think about me, you're still a great human. Every one can't always agree. But I'm not the type to be salty or hate on. Just the way my Boss has taught me to be. Much respect to you!!!
I'm right behind you, prepping for months on end. But this week when I return from vacation. I'm 11-12 weeks out.

LittleTom said:
No weight limit. Just the next phase in the process. Goal is to get as lean as possible and just really work some trouble spots in the lower back so when I try to add a little mass back on I will not be shooting myself in the foot by not adressing those areas while I have the chance. I will never do a flat out dirty bulk again so it will be cutting myself down to hopfully single digit bf and then finding a livable weight for a while before i add on in the winter.
LittleTom
You have the right plan LT.
I think not going overboard on the offseason is a great strategy. After all what's the point of putting on so much sloppy mass just to sacrafice the muscle as we shred down.
I think this is important as we get older.

so you are 6 weeks in... how long are you going?

is your strength down ...steady... or going up?

krustus said:
so you are 6 weeks in... how long are you going?

is your strength down ...steady... or going up?
krustus
Today is the start of the week six. Things are just getting going with the Tren. My strength and endurance is going up which it always does even in a caloric deficit on Tren. I am going to start the Clen as soon as the mail arrives lol. Now Tren E is a tough one for me because I think I can go a million miles an hour right out of the gate and I tend to drop cals too low and push too hard when in fact I should be slowly easing my way into it. Right now is when things start to change for me on E and I will run it for 12 weeks total. So I seven weeks left in this cycle. I love Tren E for the simple fact I can run it without having a big impact on cardio, sleep and aggression. I know people say Tren is Tren but that E ester makes a big difference in my opinion. With the seven weeks left I will be able to do two cycles of the clen doing the two weeks on two off and may do a third.. My diet has been very good and I am going to see if I can scratch the surface of the next level for a bit. Much like you I am trying to find a comfort level at an older age. One more lean bulk after this and next spring is when the full out shred will be on.

Much like you I am trying to find a comfort level at an older age. One more lean bulk after this and next spring is when the full out shred will be on.

i was asking about the strength....because to me that is the only way to judge myself...objectively... i look different to myself almost daily because of the body Dysmorphia that i'm sure most of us deal with... but my gym strength and performance is the best guide of muscle lost or gained...

so on a cut ... i fight hard to not lose any strength... i eventually do at the end of a long cut...but not much.

you are already pretty lean... going for ripped?..

Looking good man. I agree with the E ester on tren. Makes sides much less imo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

krustus said:
i was asking about the strength....because to me that is the only way to judge myself...objectively... i look different to myself almost daily because of the body Dysmorphia that i'm sure most of us deal with... but my gym strength and performance is the best guide of muscle lost or gained...

so on a cut ... i fight hard to not lose any strength... i eventually do at the end of a long cut...but not much.

you are already pretty lean... going for ripped?..
krustus
Never really lose much strength on Tren. I mean I will at the end of a cut but its strength I would not have without the Tren anyway. Lifts are always almost up 15-20 pounds depending what it is on tren. As far as what I am going for its mostly lean with a little bit of ripped if that makes sense. I have some trouble areas I want to address and If I did not use AAS I would lose a lot of muscle mass trying to work those areas. That way when I do a little bulk in the winter I will not be adding more fat on to those already troubled areas. I started in a much better place than I have in the past and that makes this easier and easier in terms of not having to fight through excess fat.

That pic was ice cold in the AM so when I have a full gym pump things look pretty cool. I am fairly happy with the way I look so this is just a lot of fun. I need to keep changeling myself though.

Dude I haven't seen your progress pics in a while - you are killing it for sure. Nice to see man, props to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting there. 184 and feeling great. 5 more weeks.

Attachments

• 0817161605.webp
    0817161605.webp
    105.9 KB · Views: 56

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.