Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I post vids on a stroke group, it motivates ppl to see you can still be big as shit after stroke

Well once in awhile I have supposed know it alls give advice. This vid was overloaded tricep cable pull downs I even state Im NOT using strict form

So this little toothpick comes in and gives me advice to keep my elbows pinned yadda yadda strict form

WTF do they not get when I outright state it's overloaded and im NOT using strict form

PLUS the guy looks like he never seen a weight yet hes gonna give me advice?

Does nobody realize overloading, sacrificing strict form brings results?

Even without the 'strict' form I feel more of a burn in my tris than lighter 'strict form' which I did BEFORE the overloading.

Now I might not be as jacked as I was before my strokes but considering Im a gimp I think what Im doing is working!
20200314_105810~2.webp

Last edited:
I find it more funny that people dont understand different training principles

True, everyone has a training style that works for them. Shitting on someone's training style is so ignorant and mean-spirited.

You are nicer than I would be now days, I tell someone like that to get the fuck away from me........

Looking amazing bro. Keep up the work!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.