LOL (Guy at work today)

J

JM750

So one of the guys at work today tells me to "Take a breath" LOL. If you know what that means in the BB world. In other words, I'm holding in me breath and trying to expand out my body to look jacked! hahaha
I must be getting bigger. The funny thing is, I'm on a new awesome bulk diet, and I'm just cruising on test.

I'm in a Jos' A Banks dress shirt. Man I wish I could go into work with a tank top. He'd see that I'm breathing just fine! LOL 🙂

Lol that's good stuff. I had a girl ask me yesterday if I played baseball which made me feel good cuz baseball players are pretty fit.

Vino 1 said:
Lol that's good stuff. I had a girl ask me yesterday if I played baseball which made me feel good cuz baseball players are pretty fit.
Vino 1
and juice! lol

Tomorrow take a deep breath and make your shirt buttons pop in front of him... ;D

JM if you werent so old, ID think you were good looking too...... jk.

Glad to see your getting a few compliments for your hard work

BROTHER JM! YOUR HARD WORK HAS AND IS PAYING OFF! I GET THAT SAME PHRASE
FROM TIME TO TIME WHEN I GO OUT MANE! ;D

You should tell him to try holding his breath so he can look jacked too! Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.