Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Sup EG?

I've been out of the game for the past 4 months or so. Had our second baby and holy shit did that that throw my schedule for a fuckin loop.

Trying to get my ass back in the gym now so I thought id check in on all of you for some inspiration.

Well welcome back, congrats, now get that ass in the gym and go nuts!

First a boy, my little shadow, and now a girl, my princess.

dowork said:
Sup EG?

I've been out of the game for the past 4 months or so. Had our second baby and holy shit did that that throw my schedule for a fuckin loop.

Trying to get my ass back in the gym now so I thought id check in on all of you for some inspiration.
doworkCongratulations bro! That being said. There is no such thing as trying to get My ass back in the gym. Your either back or your not. Let's get this shit going

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

You've been gone? Really?

Seriously, I wondered where my little protégé has been.

Welcome back. ;D

Congrats brother, it's a lot harder finding the time to train with two little ones. I have a 23 month old and a 12 week old so I feel you. Good luck!

Welcome back and congrats on the babe. I know too well all the time they can take from you.

About damn time you checked in!! 😉 seriously though, we missed you. Glad life is more normal for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.