Longevity

Inhuman2024

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I just had the pleasure of running into an old friend of mine. This was the guy using steroids in high school. I remember the doctor told him if he keeps using them hed die. He told them atleast it will be a big casket. Lol well he didnt die, hes still using steroids. Actually hes just coming back after a torn bicep. We are both almost 50 now.

Don’t Believe The Hype !!!
Good Shit !!!

Like anything if you smart
Big difference from use to abuse

Eat a big Mac once a month no real issue
Eat 5 a day....

Yep and its the individual too. Family of origin. Health defects. Rich Piana used Hard Core for over 20+ years till it got him.

well of course genetics come in, but abuse is the sword that kills in most cases

I believe the amounts people are using today is ridiculous. I forgot who said it on here but when i read it it made alot of sense to me. He said anymore he just uses test n maybe n oral every once n awhile. The gains are good n the risk is minimal. I know when i first started if i wasnt getting the gains i wanted i added more gear. Horrible approach. The only thing i gained that way was more sides. I found a beautiful combo. Test tren mast. It gives me what i want. Maybe 2 blasts a year cruise the rest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back