Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just 2 examples. First one was about $10,000 2 weeks ago now over $45000!
I didn't invest near $10,000 to start

Second one investment was under $200 over past 2 weeks over $1,000!

return.webpreturn2.webp

i sold off the second ones coins should have held on they went up at least another 25%

gained almost another 4k! I bought the original coins for under $20-$30 each. Now worth $230!

Sorry Im a bit excited! Plus it gives interest and staking rewards for more profit!

made over $17 grand overnight from that one coin! This is INSANEimage_2021-02-19_083042.png

Update! I am ummm happy
image_2021-04-09_104206.webp

not just holding, staking, mining, trading, interest etc
GRIMI seen it on binance but didn't try to understand because I was using it as a trading platform for monero to btc. I'll have to check out staking. Don't understand mining yet either

I seen it on binance but didn't try to understand because I was using it as a trading platform for monero to btc. I'll have to check out staking. Don't understand mining yet either
Dustined83thats what this account is binance almost all bnb

Darn. I gotta get started on this stuff finally.

I'm with you bro .Guess better late then not at all.
The ToneYeah. I gotta figure out how to do it again. I am gonna go back through and search for these bitcoin threads that have been posted telling how to get started and stay safe.

At least 1/4 mil in crypto atm. Total actually invested a few
Gs

just keeps going up

return2.webp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.