Looking at something different for the summer. I'm getting old.... Test/npp/mast

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
The tren days are behind me, although I miss it greatly. I've always had great results on NPP. Always ran test/npp 2:1 so 600 test/ 300 npp. I have a few vials of mast that I never ran so I plan on adding it in.

I'd like to try something I've never done in 20 years and run my test lower and NPP higher. What does everyone think about the mast. This is a bit of a play around cut cycle with a tight diet for summer. If you all remember I'm short 5'8" Right now Im holding at 225. I've been cruising on 150mg of test for a few months now. Havent been off test in 15 years

Test(undecided what exact ester but Im a sust freak) 200/ NPP 400/ mast 300-400 weekly. Aromasin regularly. I just never ran low test in all these years. Either tell me I'm dumb or advise me. I'll take it either way. And its nice to be back around here

Just figured that I would add that my quantities of gear were quite a bit higher than listed here. More like 800 test/ 400 npp but I'm enduring the less is more old guy concept. Having some issues with recovery as well. Constantly sore lately. NPP always helps with that to be honest

Grim this should probably be in cycles but I can't move it as I haven't been a mod for years lol. My apologies. I'm a little rusty.

Last edited:
I got it moved. First posted I’ve moved hope I didn’t mess it up.

I think the only way to know for sure is to give that cycle a try. If it’s not working out adjust the sus and bump it up some.

Love the Test/Nandrolone/Masteron combo myself. I'm old school always like higher test. Oh, stopped ai's as well a while back just use Masteron or Proviron But everyone is different.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back