Looking for a short program (ideas)

N

neocon1

Ok, so im in a job where i work 12-14... sometimes 15 hour days 5-6 days a week with travel, anyone have any suggested training regimes, food is fine, mon-friday i have unlimited food threw work, plus i keep the fridge filled with steak and eggwhites, i find they last longest, but im down to 1-2 workouts a week, which is pathetic, so what im looking for is a template for ultra intense 20-30 min workouts pref 2-3 bodyparts, as i legit cant do a 2 hour workout, its just not possible since im currently getting up at 430 and not returning till 6-7 most days. and my off days.... well i slept 18 hours saturday only waking to eat and do some cardio

neocon1 said:
Ok, so im in a job where i work 12-14... sometimes 15 hour days 5-6 days a week with travel, anyone have any suggested training regimes, food is fine, mon-friday i have unlimited food threw work, plus i keep the fridge filled with steak and eggwhites, i find they last longest, but im down to 1-2 workouts a week, which is pathetic, so what im looking for is a template for ultra intense 20-30 min workouts pref 2-3 bodyparts, as i legit cant do a 2 hour workout, its just not possible since im currently getting up at 430 and not returning till 6-7 most days. and my off days.... well i slept 18 hours saturday only waking to eat and do some cardio
neocon1It sounds like you're a candidate for Metabolic Conditioning excercises. You may have to start doing some Cross-fit style workouts. Are you dead set on lifting heavy weights, or do you care just as long as you're getting something in?
Try going in, warm up with some Dynamic stretching, then hit 10 deadlifts, 15 push press, and 20 box jumps. Do as many rounds as you can for 10 min. Then fill the remaining 10-12 min with some curls or triceps excercises. Boom 25 min and you're wore slap out with your body sore!

I'd suggest DC training for muscle growth. Longest DC workout I've done is 45 minutes and that's legs cause I take a little more time to rest. Most can be done in 30.

I posted a full DC write-up in the bodybuilding forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.