Looking for advice on albuterol

LittleTom

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys. Been doing some research on albuterol. Looking for feed back on cycle length, dossage, and if keto is needed. My thought is to take it three times a day at 6mg spaced throughout the day. Not before bed for six weeks. Morning pre workout and evening. I've read a couple places that say keto is not needed? Any help would be great. Thanks.

I like Clen better. Grim's done Albuterol, he'll tell you all about it. He likes it.

The choice for me was obvious (Clen), but I had different parameters.

http://www.iron-dragon.com/product_info.php?products_id=80

http://www.iron-dragon.com/product_info.php?products_id=168

I advise to run t3 with whichever you use.

I love albuterol, far better product for me over clen, I ran it everyday for 45 days with no issues but I didn't do my research for my first run, u should ask Erikgearhead, that guy knows everything and has the product available

I been wondering about this stuff as well I got a freeby bottle from erik last order.

Clen is stronger as a dilator and has a longer half life. I think Alb is easier to use (and less sides) but Clen will jack your shit to the moon. It's measured in mcg's for a reason.

I have done it..

you should not do 6 mg 3x a day right away. You will start twitching like crazy

Dose it at 4mg 3x a day 3-4 hours apart. Then see if you can up it. 4-6 weeks

Iron dragon is the website i get it from.. Use .68 cc on a oral shryinge to get 4mg.. or .7 to get alittle over 4mg..

I have never done clen, only albuterol.

I take Taurene with it and drink tons of water. Also eat 2-3 bananas a day.

You will cramp up if you do not hydrate yourself on it.. I cramped up on it once in the gym Not fun at all.

i have used clen for a whole cycle and there is a post on how to take it with T3 if you want to. One thing you should know is you shouldn't take it until weeks before a show. It can give you heart palpitations and so on, and is not healthy to take on a daily basis. At least you should know that.

Update on your albuterol question. I dosed 8 mgs around 9:00 pm its 4:42 am and I'm still awake. Not jittery or feel like I really took anything more than a cup of coffee but I'm wide awake and took a xanax. I won't takeit again .

Like ElC says, start it lower and ramp it up as you build tolerance.
Taurine is a must!! Keto isn't needed unless you decide to run it for a long time straight! You pretty much only need Keto for clen.
Bananas help and lots of water, Cramping sucks and will ruin your day!

you dont take these types of things so late @ night.
Definitely start low and ramp up..

Clen should be taken in the morning if you need to get to sleep at a decent hour. Albuterol early afternoon is the latest for me as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.