Looking for Bac Water

mig139

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Running low on Bac Water... Any good sources at a reasonable price? Thanks!

Maybe a vendor would sell it without doing minimum? But if not cheapest I found was a site that popped up on the first few listings of google. Search buy bacteriostatic water. Think it was $5 each and shipping was $5.

Yeah $5 is about right. Wouldn't do 5+5 that's crazy. Any compounding pharm should hook you up.

No shipping was $5 for shipping a total of 5 I ordered online, total was $30 out the door.

I think for a vendor it's more of a headache making $4-$5 total for selling a handful of Bac waters, having them spend time packaging it and driving to the mailbox etc.

Best way is to go online for such a small item.

they have sources online that you buy 3packs for literally 9 bucks and small shipping fee. . I usually try to order pins and bac water same time to save on shipping.

It is so easy to make, for a few bucks you can make it by the gallon and it will last you a lifetime.

Thanks
TMM

TheMuscleMan said:
It is so easy to make, for a few bucks you can make it by the gallon and it will last you a lifetime.

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleMan
Isn't bac water basically distilled water that's been boiled so there's no possible way for it to have bacteria in it? An I google it found 30cc bottles of bac water. It was 8 bucks. Shipping is prolly like 5 to 10 bucks. It's the exact same bac water I have now. Just makes me wonder cause I got that water like 5 years ago I bought 10 of them at once. All was 30cc of bacteriostatic water. All gh users. Use bac water not just distilled. Distilled can still create bacteria after just a few days of sitting. Bac water stays good for a long time. Even after its mixed with gh it can stay good for almost a month inside a fridge of course

blasson said:
Bac water has benzyl alcohol mixed with it to kill bacteria.
blasson
Cool I see. It's a must for gh. I need a bout 50 ccs of water. I'm waiting on my gh get here first I have about 15 cc of water so I be good for till I get more

If you're using 1ml per 10ius. 15ml will last 150 ius. Depending on what you're running a day will determine how long it will last you.

blasson said:
If you're using 1ml per 10ius. 15ml will last 150 ius. Depending on what you're running a day will determine how long it will last you.
blasson
Yes your correct. That's 2 Iu a day would last 150 days. More ius less days. But water isn't crazy hard to find.

dirtyjoe said:
Isn't bac water basically distilled water that's been boiled so there's no possible way for it to have bacteria in it? An I google it found 30cc bottles of bac water. It was 8 bucks. Shipping is prolly like 5 to 10 bucks. It's the exact same bac water I have now. Just makes me wonder cause I got that water like 5 years ago I bought 10 of them at once. All was 30cc of bacteriostatic water. All gh users. Use bac water not just distilled. Distilled can still create bacteria after just a few days of sitting. Bac water stays good for a long time. Even after its mixed with gh it can stay good for almost a month inside a fridge of course
dirtyjoe
BW is distilled water and BA. That's it. You filter everything and your all set. You can make gallons of it. I have the recipe for it, real easy to do, only takes a couple mins to make.

Thanks
TMM

Dyel , mountainside medicalsupplies, Missouri medicalsupplies

Oooops old post. Just realized

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.