Looking for some Winny

mig139

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Looking for some Winny to add to my cut! Any sponsors have some good affordable stuff? Please only recommend Winny that you personally used! Not really looking for "Sponsor X has some good Test E so his Winny must be on point"

Thanks guys!

I'm using ay's and loving it.

I'm currently on EGH's winny and it works great. Leaner tighter fuller muscles. Also it is a liquid. Taste great. Almost to good you have to make sure you don't drink it all. lol

mig139 said:
Looking for some Winny to add to my cut! Any sponsors have some good affordable stuff? Please only recommend Winny that you personally used! Not really looking for "Sponsor X has some good Test E so his Winny must be on point"

Thanks guys!
mig139
Brother mig139 check you PM mane!

Yeah Erik's "EGH" winny is good. Not currently running it, but u have with good results.

Dude you can't beat TMMs whinny I've gotten nothing but good feedback from my personal friends and family... no filler just fact brother

Thanks for the referrals guys! Will look into it and report back!

Paulrockr said:
Dude you can't beat TMMs whinny I've gotten nothing but good feedback from my personal friends and family... no filler just fact brother
Paulrockr
^^ TMM's winny is very good product.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.