Looking for sustanon recipe

Ill get OB to chime in on this an the other recipe request. He's got a lot of experience. I think as2 even carries sust powder.

I can get the sust powder, just need a recipe to brew it. Basically all I need to know really is if it will hold in a 2%BA and 20%BB solution or if I need anything else, besides GSO.

from what I know, all the testosterone in the Sust powder hold at normal rates, ie 2%-20%. as long as you don't try to make it stronger than 250mg/ml. Test Iso is the only one I'm not sure of.

Yep 2% ba 20%bb
I start by mixing the short esters first into the ba and bb and my work way up with the longer esters.

DGAF said:
Does anyone have a recipe for sustanon 250mg?
DGAF
same as anything...get sustanon raws and go 2/20 on solvents.

If you are wanting to make your own blend, use a nice short ester (prop or phenyl prop), maybe some some cyp or enathe then a long one like deconate.

Most good raw suppliers will have a few test blends and the original sust blend. 2/20 good to go

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.