Looking for trestolone

bigdude

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Sup bros!
Anyone point me in the right direction fo4 some raws or a couple bottles?
Thanks!

yea, give me a few

Word, I've been cruising on trest phenyl-ace at 25mg e/o/d and am 2/3 throughout my last bottle. This stuff is awesome.
have lost zero strength and size running 25+ miles per week.

Wow that is cheap!! How is the quality on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
suraonyx23I injected 30mg ( dienone ace) into my delt with my test c in the early Tuesday morning.
By bed time I had to turn the Ac to 72, and still had trouble sleeping. Same thing again last night. It's legit. Going to have to get back on a good sleep supp.

is that Natalie running that site?

Nice. Might have to give this a try

$40 for trest? Thats not real. The Raws for trest are expensive

$40 for trest? Thats not real. The Raws for trest are expensive
tkasch30I'm out of the supp game but when I did work for companies that sold ph's like trest, it wasn't expensive to get pure trest.

A bottle of say Olympus labs trest runs about 75$, it has 3G of trest.
One vial of trest here is 40, and only has 1g. If you bough 3 vials (3g), it'd be 120$.
So when you look at that you're paying more for injectable

they might have been sitting on a stockpile if it's the pure oils people. they were the first ones to bring it to market. Back then it was a lot cheaper.

they might have been sitting on a stockpile if it's the pure oils people. they were the first ones to bring it to market. Back then it was a lot cheaper.
bossman
And they wouldn't raise there price to everyone else's because they don't like making money? Lol.

I'd be skeptical

i am skeptical. i'll let someone else test it out.

I bought my trest phenyl/ace from pure oils back when they sold it for $45 each.
Also bought desoxytest but didn't like it.

Before everything was a go, they had all the same compounds listed, but now only trest, dien, msten and sarms.

Anyways the dienolone ace is legit.
If I wasn't using test I would of ordered some trest ace.

I ran a cruise of TD MENT the stuff put on size without trying and was also one hell of a pwo! The bottles I had were sponsored but not cheap 100 per bottle but very good size and very strong. Have plenty of ai on hand combo of aromasin and arimidex works best. This compound aromatizes like a bitch!

I know it's an old post, but anyone know if this site is still a go to get some good trest on?? Pure oils?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.