Looking to break the norm... New ideas with dumbbells when stuck in hotels

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Work is way too f-ing busy on my end right now. I end up in hotels a few days a week. Im looking for your experiences on refreshing workouts with dumbbells, some ab work to break the norm and boredom here. It gets frustrating when you have a full gym in your home and access to several local ones without cost. Need to keep being me but looking for ideas from you the awesome members to spruce it up and make it a little more exciting. Not a crossfitter but higher impact will not kill me

http://www.lifelinefitness.com/store//products/ProductDetail.php?ProductID=683

i got some of these... not mass builders ...but definitely can get a good workout ... build fitness and work capacity

usually some type of fitness center in hotels with small dumbbells, shift to a higher volume trpe working with a lot of calisthenics . push ups, varying hand width and position, high rep dumbbells or cables if they have that for arms and shoulders and traps, then use then for walking lunges and hold one to your chest for goblet squats

With light weights and dumbbells.. high reps with super and drop sets is my goto at hotels. Just bang out reps of 15-20 with supersets.. 4 sets with at least 4 different workouts (being 8 with superset).. promise you, you'll feel the burn and pump.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back