Louisiana crab dip..something warm for all the sad bronco fans

I dont like football or any other team sports....only combat sports and real racing..and I dont mean nascar..
I think the obsessive actions of fans is ridiculous. .and the fact that many feel they are a part of the team is even funnier...imagine if I put on an anderson silva shirt and hat on , wore a big foam finger with silva is number 1 ..went outside ufc event and tailgated and painted my belly the color of silvas fight shorts...lol then went to hooters or the actual event...I laugh just thinking how dumb id look..sorry football fans..I know you will flame me descent for that...just my opinion. Im jot a cheerleader , but I do enjoy watching some sports. But winning or loosing is irrelevant to me..its jist entertainment

Blueedge said:
I dont like football or any other team sports....only combat sports and real racing..and I dont mean nascar..
I think the obsessive actions of fans is ridiculous. .and the fact that many feel they are a part of the team is even funnier...imagine if I put on an anderson silva shirt and hat on , wore a big foam finger with silva is number 1 ..went outside ufc event and tailgated and painted my belly the color of silvas fight shorts...lol then went to hooters or the actual event...I laugh just thinking how dumb id look..sorry football fans..I know you will flame me descent for that...just my opinion. Im jot a cheerleader , but I do enjoy watching some sports. But winning or loosing is irrelevant to me..its jist entertainment
Blueedge
IF IT'S NOT EXTREME, WE AINT WATCHING 😛

EXTREMEAVILLIA 🙂

Not only that but many cities tax their citizens so that they can build the stadiums for the owners in the NFL. The NFL donates less than 2 million to charity.

So the NFL rakes in the dough making over 9 billion a year tax free!

Blueedge said:
Blueedge
I totally agree Blue.

ElChango said:
Not only that but many cities tax their citizens so that they can build the stadiums for the owners in the NFL. The NFL donates less than 2 million to charity.

So the NFL rakes in the dough making over 9 billion a year tax free!
ElChango In Hamilton County, Ohio, the County Commisioners raised sales tax .6% in order to pay for the new stadium.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.