LOVE HANDLE PROGRESS

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
to me the worst part of my physique is my love handles.... finally got them down some... got a lot of old man skin... and some fat still... but next hard cut i plan on getting them off

Attachments

• krustus love handles aug 9 2016.webp
    krustus love handles aug 9 2016.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 51
you'd be surprised how much is just water, you look great, try this for a weekend of looking ripped. on tuesday drink a gallon + water, wednesday do the same, then thursday only have 32 oz and friday only have 32 oz cut off by 5 PM No sodium after thursday

take pics saturday and lets see whats really back there

krustus said:
thanks misterb!!!... no sodium... i bet that is hard to accomplish
krustus
its easy, just don't add any and if you can make that day something that's not loaded with it , no canned vegetables , all fresh, a day of meat, fish and rice with asparagus will do it

I am in the same boat Krustus and thats one of the trouble areas I am working on this cut. Now in that pick your shorts are pushing them up a bit and if you look at most guys even in great shape they have some... Like misterB said you look great and if you squeeze them I am sure they just feel like a water skin.. Its not that true hard thick fat. Thats when taking things to the next level really help shit like that. Overall you look awesome man and I know you will knock those fuckers down next cut.

if you squeeze them I am sure they just feel like a water skin.. Its not that true hard thick fat.

still some fat i'm sure.... but i've gotten to a point where i don't really have any pockets of fat... like under my arms and lower belly... but a little pocket of fat back there... hate it so bad... but as you all know .. there's not much hope in spot reduction...so i'll just need to get leaner ..period.

trying to hold here for a while though first... learning to own a new state of lean... then go for it again much later...after i have settled in and learned my true new maintenance

I only have one "love handle" and it's quite impressive when compared to the Chinese Olympic divers

Thats what its all about man. You have a solid plan and all the tools in place. Its a lot of fun watching you progress and keeping up with you my friend.

Damn...looking pretty tight. Keep up the good work my brother.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.