Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
She keeps here and there bringing food over.

Ive told her sooooo many times I don't eat that stuff

What can I do throw it out?

Today she brought candy bars and cookies made her take those back

other stuff I took to be nice

But even the 'decent' stuff not as good nutritionally as I try for PLUS now with excess food gotta eat MORE before it goes bad.

Dont get me wrong I appreciate the thought, however makes getting goals that much harder

I live alone..

What I have done in the past when I had a few relatives bring food over that does not fit in my diet plan is that I tell 'em that I already have way too many leftovers and I would hate to see her food go to waste. Most of the time it works....sometimes it doesn't when its something they say I can freeze. When they do accept my excuse they usually take the food to my brother's family....my bro will eat a crap sandwich and he his boy's stomach is like a bottomless pit.

@01dragonslayer i tried.... she and my dad bring them still
they 'think' stuff is healthy id normally never touch because it isnt

Shit.....I wish I had family that brought me food!! I dont have much time for cooking anymore. And I would love to pack on some pounds from eating extra food so it dont spoil!!!! Your a lucky man GRIM!

just take it say thank you and throw it away when she leaves. It prolly makes her feel good bringing you food.

Yep that's how I'd handle it. But hey who doesn't want a doting sister bringing food? I have my brother's gf always bringing me food!

i have thrown some but i always feel bad

id pack on tons of fat, as is i need to eat super clean

Dont throw it away donate it to a shelter. She means well and this way she feels good. Plus the food will help someone rather than going to waste.

cant donate cooked food like that not around here at least

I'd had thought about this as well but shelters, kitchens and the like will not accept pre-made food.

Know any college students? They are always starving. Anyone who has lost their job recently due to COVID cutbacks? Do you have any street corners where people hang out asking for money? Shelters won't take the food, but individuals will.

If you have any elderly neighbors give to them. You told her multiple times and she knows your lifestyle and continues to bring food over, just throw it, over time you won’t feel bad anymore. You don’t want the Covid-19 do you? 19 pounds that is!

@GRIM Yea family is hard headed in that way, they are going ot do for you and won't take no for an answer, lol...... she likes doing things for her brother. Nice relationship. 😉

Yep, Torr stays lean, tried to get him to tell me the secret of eating what you want and not gaining BF..lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.