Staff member
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Lately I've heard and read about a lot of guys running cycles with test in 200-500mg range. While running everything else (EQ, Tren, Deca, etc) at the normal range.

Any have any thought or experience with this?

you can find a few actual NIH studies showing 300 mg test and some anavar was superior or equal to 600 mg test , without any side effects, so its reasonable to use lower doses of test.

I have heard also this and the explanation when i asked was you dont want to flood your receptors with only test so low test and high on whatever you are running. Im not a genius, but i would think a receptor can take more than 1 compound cant it?

i always run test at just TRT dose (100-150mg a week)... and let whatever else do the work when i blast.

keeps sides to minimum for me... as excess estro is generally responsible for a lot of sides

You can keep test levels lower. Generally, people tend to believe that test has to be much higher than the other compounds being run. This is not the case. But keep in mind, if you are running a progestin, such as tren or nandrolone at a high dose, you will need to probably up the test a bit unless you are taking a compound to lower prolactin. While the higher test will not combat prolactin in itself, it can in fact help with the side effects to an extent.

I've been around this 30 + years now. All it is is another fad. In a year the big thing will be the exact opposite. The truth is as long as you have properly dosed gear, a correct training routine and your nutrition is on point you're going to grow no matterIMG_20181103_121107_455.webp what approach you take.

I've been around this 30 + years now. All it is is another fad. In a year the big thing will be the exact opposite. The truth is as long as you have properly dosed gear, a correct training routine and your nutrition is on point you're going to grow no matterView attachment 23983 what approach you take.
PaulDead On!
Doesn't matter what the gear dosage is.... feed (properly) and train for that dosage and the results will follow! The difference is in expectations. You can't pin 200mg of Test and expect to gain 40lbs of muscle, especially if you don't feed for it.
Anabolics are not a shortcut, they are an Enhancer.

Dead On!
Doesn't matter what the gear dosage is.... feed (properly) and train for that dosage and the results will follow! The difference is in expectations. You can't pin 200mg of Test and expect to gain 40lbs of muscle, especially if you don't feed for it.
Anabolics are not a shortcut, they are an Enhancer.
TSizemoremy best cycles tbh been my lowest mgs...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.