GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I did blood work and Dr. saids that cholesterol is higher than she would like it to be.
Before I go on Statins, which is what she wants me to do, what natural supplements are good for lowering cholesterol??
Fiber ???

Diet and fitness is really key
Not to beat a dead horse but docs wanted me on cholesterol meds for life because of my strokes.
I dont take them and mines totally fine

A natural cholesterol me is red yeast rice as well, same active ingredient as some meds synthesized from it

I put lethictin granules in my shakes, also Omega oils. Tren and NPP fucks up my levels that's why I do my own blood work while blasting keep a eye on it. Seems to help me, but alot of nature remedies you can use. Upping the cardio also

Well so far the Dr. Has me on Lipitor because of the cholesterol and my Calcium score is not very good, at all.
So I have researched and have asked a few experts and besides cutting fast food out of my diet, these are some of the supplements I will now use to try and get this under control.
Pomegranate Juice 6-8 oz every day ( Organic )
Nattokinase
Niacin
Grape Seed Extract
K2 at a high dose
D3 at a high dose
Heavy EPA Fish oil

What do you people think ??
Opinions??

Well so far the Dr. Has me on Lipitor because of the cholesterol and my Calcium score is not very good, at all.
So I have researched and have asked a few experts and besides cutting fast food out of my diet, these are some of the supplements I will now use to try and get this under control.
Pomegranate Juice 6-8 oz every day ( Organic )
Nattokinase
Niacin
Grape Seed Extract
K2 at a high dose
D3 at a high dose
Heavy EPA Fish oil

What do you people think ??
Opinions??
TorresI’ll hit you up next few days with some stuff I found that works.

heavy fish oil can actually cause problems especially strokes and bleeds

heavy fish oil can actually cause problems especially strokes and bleeds

GRIMYep fish oil even in small amounts when you got high cholesterol is not very good from my doctor said when I asked about it.

I did blood work and Dr. saids that cholesterol is higher than she would like it to be.
Before I go on Statins, which is what she wants me to do, what natural supplements are good for lowering cholesterol??
Fiber ???
TorresIt helps when we know what you're running to cuz you might have to change anything that you're on or lower your doses when it comes to gear.

It helps when we know what you're running to cuz you might have to change anything that you're on or lower your doses when it comes to gear.
GoProSo atm I’m doing 500mgs a week of Test C
And 500mgs a week of Deca
And I am using MK 677 25mg on just my training days which is 4X per week

red yeast rice works! make sure you get some coq10.. i believe RYR has actual lovastatin in it.. but i took that for a bit and my cholesterol dropped from 300s to under 200.. my good cholesterol was still not high enough, but adding fiwsh oil helped a bit.,

red yeast rice works! make sure you get some coq10.. i believe RYR has actual lovastatin in it.. but i took that for a bit and my cholesterol dropped from 300s to under 200.. my good cholesterol was still not high enough, but adding fiwsh oil helped a bit.,
kragonred yeast rice is where statins came from
fish oil good as long as you dont go hi

another thing u should take is Nattokinase.. i have been taking it for 5 years. in theory it stops arterial plaque buildup and can help prevent clotts from forming.. esp if you have thick blood, which .. lets me honest most of us here have year round, even when donating blood.

another thing u should take is Nattokinase.. i have been taking it for 5 years. in theory it stops arterial plaque buildup and can help prevent clotts from forming.. esp if you have thick blood, which .. lets me honest most of us here have year round, even when donating blood.
kragon
Good post bro…. Solid info right here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@kragon I did put in an order for Nattokinase, I should have all my supps by the end of the week

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.