Bighekt

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone on here have any good tips on dropping down elevated LDL without medication? I know getting off gear, dropping red meats and fats helps. As well as adding fiber.
Any other recommendations?

Red Yeast Rice.. has naturally occurring lovastatin.. also Niacin at higher doses , and Flax Seed Oil can at least bump up your good cholesterol.. but if you on tren, none of that will do shiat
Edit: if you do choose to take red yeast rice, do make sure you also get COq10 with it..
AS a side note i also recommend Nattokinase as a general extra supplement to reducing chances of getting blood clots , its not a blood thinner, its a fibrinolytic, its also researched that it may prevent artery thickening caused by high cholesterol, may not help too much with calcium deposits tho, thats what k2 is for lol.

Last edited:
cholesterol meds originally came from red yeast rice

cholesterol meds originally came from red yeast rice
GRIMbut kragon sauce works best.. a bit clumpy at times, but when u swallow its the best for cholesterol lol

Coconut oil will raise your overall with a reduction in ldl and increase your hdl while lowering your triglycerides. Match that up with the red yeast rice 1200 mg twice daily and coq10 you will see a nice drop. I have done it twice with success and plenty of my friends have used red yeast successfully.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.