TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What Macro breakdown works best for you while lean bulking, or cutting? I know what my body likes, but I think I want to switch it up for a little mini periodization, while gaining a few extra quality pounds. I'm supplementing with Black Gold 225 - 1.4cc's ED, and 70mg Anavar. Gonna run roughly 10 weeks to see how it works out. (the macro breakdown, that is) I generally use a 35-40% protein, 40% carb, and 20-25% fat. But, in no case do I go below 1gm/lb of protein, and I like to keep it at 1.5gm/lb

i dont break it down that often since im pretty much a creature of habit, but im right about the same place 40 protein, 35-40 carbs 20-25 fats

I deal in ounces. I weigh my food. Guess I could break it down per meal what I’m eating.

I deal in ounces. I weigh my food. Guess I could break it down per meal what I’m eating.
JinkoI weigh everything as well, but only to get the amount of nutrients I need for whichever phase I'm in. Whether, cutting, lean bulking, or maintaining. If I'm just bulking, then I don't weigh.... I eat! 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.