Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So here I'm talking to an older gentlemen during my workout today.

Well dude is 83 years old!
Was stationed in Japan lost over 4" in height because of his back BUT the guy REGULARLY is in the gym lifting weights.

Huge respect to him!

They lived some tough times also, no telling what he went through in the Military and they were tougher than most back then. They wore BIG BOY pants...... 🙂 I am being serious too. My wife's Grandfather was enlisted fought in the Korean and Vietnam wars, worked his way up to an Officers status from enlisted during war times, retired from the Military then retired from the post office. He was one of the nicest guys but he didn't take no shit either, 6'6 and could wrap his hand around your head or a basketball...LOL
Like I said, he was the nicest guy and we got along great because I was brought up to say yes sir and yes mam just like he was. A different generation definitely. MUCH RESPECT FOR THOSE MEN!!!!

Unfortunately he passed away before we his Grand daughter and I were married and I wish I would have spent more time with him but work etc..... just stayed busy and really regret it now.

I agree 100%. Staying active is huge as ya get older. Once you get into a routine its so easy. There are some seniors I see at the gym everyday doin' the same routine but it really doesn't matter as long as they are there gettin' it done.

Last edited:
All above statements are right on the money. At 62 years old.
I Totally get it. But I keep it moving despite the lower back pain shoulder injury arthritis the list just gets long as I get older.. But just keep moving.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.