Making bac water

this isnt how I remember it...

Tutelagroup put up a great guide to making back water in this thread. I followed it and made 50ml of bac water everything went perfect. Should be stickied somewhere so others can use it.
https://www.enhancegenetics.com/threads/ba-water.16619/#post-161914
Eman
thanks Eman!

simple and easy.

When creating bacteriostatic water, I go with the standard 0.9% benzyl alcohol to 99.1% water ratio.
========================================

Ingredients:

1) Water - , or sterile or baby water!
You also want to make sure you're not injecting lead - so if you are living in a building that has been around for a while, run the water for 2 minutes before collecting it if your actually going to use tap water!!!!

2) Insulin Syringe (needed to measure out the benzyl alcohol)

3) Vial of Benzyl Alcohol

4) Alcohol Pads (You need these to wipe down the vial tops)

5) Vial you're going to store your bacteriostatic water in. Self explanatory.

Directions:

1) Use an alcohol swab to wipe off the top of your benzyl alcohol vial. Measure out an appropriate amount of benzyl alcohol (see examples below if you are bad at math).

2) After drawing out the benzyl alcohol, you can have this set aside.

3) Measure out the sterile water (if you have sterile water tubes from a needle exchange like I do, you don't have to measure it out) or collect the tap water, and put it into your vial you'll have your bacteriostatic water in.

4) Put in the benzyl alcohol.

Voila.

100 units = 1 mL
1 unit = 0.01 mL
1 mL = 1 cc

Examples....

To make 10 mL of bacteriostatic water, you need 9 units of benzyl alcohol (0.09 mL).

To make 30 mL of bacteriostatic water, you need 27 units of benzyl alcohol (0.27 mL).

To make 100 mL of bacteriostatic water, you need 90 units of benzyl alcohol (0.9 mL).

Use distilled water.

NEVER SPEND MORE THAN 5 BUCKS FOR 9% BA WATER FOR RECONSTITUTION.

Use a 0.22 syringe filter which will do 100ml of water.
Be sure to add 1ml of sterile benzyl alcohol for every 99ml of water.
If you do not know what this is for, don't worry about it.

Items needed:

.22 sterile filter
1ml sterile benzyl alcohol (ask if there is a minimum)
100ml sterile vial
20ml syringe (the bigger the syringe the more pressure it takes)
two 18g pins one for drawing water and one for injecting in sterile vial.
small pin 27g for letting air pressure out of vial you injecting benzyl alcohol into

the pin used for injecting into the sterile vial and relieving air pressure should stay there with the filter until the process is complete. use the other pin to draw the water with. You will be switching the syringe from the filter to the drawing 5 times or so to get 100ml.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED FURTHER INSTRUCTION
instock4u@protonmail.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.