making gear

Digging the name by the way. Are you one of those "natural" guys on youtube

I would say no, not that hard. What is needed is some good math skills and sanitary work practices. Do some research for a bit and weigh the pros and cons. I have brewed for many years and my gear was always popular with some of my close buddies.
It's hard for me now that I'm remarried with young kids, I'd like to brew more.

Hafenatty.......asking questions like this, in the way that you asked it, is gonna get you flamed. Be a little more specific about what your asking, or why you're asking. The more details you put into a question, the better your chances of receiving the responses you would like to see.

To answer you question, it's actually is a relative skill. To some people, home brewing is extremely easy. To others, they have to be more fastidious in their mindset. It's all about personal skill. If you're an analytical type person, it's pretty easy to cut and measure, and pour and filter, and brew, and mix. Others have to be really cautious and pay real close attention to what they're doing. When it comes to brewing, you HAVE to be precise and accurate. If you're kind of a haphazard type person, who is quite content in things that you do, or aren't a very neat and tidy person, then NO, brewing is not easy.

Hope this helps

Bump and just to add it is cheaper and safer to buy the final product in the end.

massdig said:
Bump and just to add it is cheaper and safer to buy the final product in the end.
massdig
I would have to disagree with this statement. This would be true if its your first time and have to buy everything AND only brew 200 to 300 ml. For the amounts I purchased it come out to $8.00/10ml vial across the board from the test-pp to the mast-e. And like Tsize said math, cleanliness, and tidiness comes 2nd nature to me.

haha sorry guy yes making gear with raw powder I saw dig had 100 grams of test e I been thinking of cooking up some but I was just wondering where I can find a lil info on how its all done

yea bro sorry I I fucked this whole convo up I should get flamed for this I sound like a dumb ass lol
morrey said:
Do you mean brewing a final product from the raw powder?
morrey

and fuck it ill just leave it to the sponsors on here to do it i don't wanna get flamed lol

hafenatty said:
and fuck it ill just leave it to the sponsors on here to do it i don't wanna get flamed lol
hafenattyIt's all good bro. Don't we have a brewing section here? Use the search engine.

inhuman88 said:
Cheaper? No way. It's way cheaper to brew your own
inhuman88That's only if you brew enough....If you're only doing a couple of cycles a year of long esters...then it's cheaper to just buy the finished product. Especially if you want to blend or stack. This is assuming you have to make the investment in the beakers, vials, rods, burners, filters, screens....etc....

The investment in equipment, learning how, keeping sanitary.... and the scariest for me is buying the raws.... you would be busted as a dealer if caught...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.