Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I've been in the mood for meat lately. Normally I don't eat much of it. But today making a 4+ pound meat loaf. 2 pounds beef, 1 pound hot pork sausage 1 pound lean turkey. Bulking time?

I've been in the mood for meat lately. Normally I don't eat much of it. But today making a 4+ pound meat loaf. 2 pounds beef, 1 pound hot pork sausage 1 pound lean turkey. Bulking time?
GRIMLovin' me with some meatloaf.

I like to use 1lb lean ground beef, 1lb ground chicken and 1lb ground turkey. Also I use oatmeal rather than breadcrumbs.

I freeze the extras and li like meatloaf sandwiches.

Lovin' me with some meatloaf.

I like to use 1lb lean ground beef, 1lb ground chicken and 1lb ground turkey. Also I use oatmeal rather than breadcrumbs.

I freeze the extras and li like meatloaf sandwiches.
01dragonslayerI use whatever meat I have available. I use textured protein instead of bread crumbs. Make in my air fryer, easily dab the extra fat off with paper towel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.