Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Store had full racks like 1.19 a pound soooo cheap meat!

LOVE using pressure cooker to oven method they turn out perfect in under an hour!

Im fng HUNGRY

Never owned a pressure cooker, but sounds like I'm buying one now! Raining like mad here today, Just put in some turkey meatballs in the slow cooker!

Super easy

20 minutes in pressure cooker season as you wish
once done change over to big pan, 400 in oven about 20 minutes, add BBQ sauce if you wish.

40 minutes roughly total cook time, prep etc another 10

Chicken same way, different times of course but SUPER fast and oven is optional but takes the 'rubbery' texture out

I also hardboil eggs etc, even pasta in mine. FAR FASTER

I prefer a slow cooker for ribs...they come out so tender! I put them in the pot with bbq sauce and 8 hours later, done to perfection.

trust me these as tender or more.. and ultra quick

kinda the point behind a pressure cooker tenderizing, only issue is browning/rubbery thats where finishing with oven comes into play and of course over cooking

Last edited:
and BTW I used to think the same thing, until my dad used his a few times.
He grew up with one, if not done right yes can be bad like anything
done right though, tender beyond tender

Same Ive tried tons of types always back to sweet babies, Aldi has a knock off thats pretty close though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.