Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Seeing people who'd never beable to hold my nutsack up lifting more than Ill ever lift again is a mind fuck!

Granted sometimes and often actually I use it as motivation but I would be lying if I werent to admit Id LOVE to be able to lift heavy again.

Guess all I can do is continue the 'new' me and forget the old..

Same boat brother. Sucks, can’t lift near as heavy as I did. But whatever. I look better than 99% of fucks I’ll ever see

Lol yeah my deads and squat not even a 1/4 of what it once was, curls pathetic cant shoulder press even my arm BUT at least we try man 😉

Keep pushing brothers, we are the winners, the men as long as we push through our ailments.
Yea I can't stand to see an arrogant fuck at like he is doing something when I use to curl what some bench, they don't have a clue!!

See I dont mind being showed up by a true lifter one bit, Im happy for them.
I hate yes the arrogant ones for instance Ill be doing light rehab curls and guys comes over right next to me just to 'prove' he can curl more.
That shit pisses me off!

not being able to lift heavy sucks. We all have lil injuries we deal with, i get it. But nothing like banging out some heavy ass weights with good form.

Yea makes you want to slip and accidentally backhand him. 🙂 and then the ones together 2 or 3 of them being noisy as shit and anren't doing anything hardly, I have told dudes to stop running their fucking loud mouths and do something and they might grow some fucking muscle......just waiting for a smart ass comment back. They all stand their with a fucking stupid look on their faces not believing someone just said that to them...love it...

Totally respect your comment. Has so much truth behind it. So many out there lifting so heavy and look like shit.

@Thor lmao bro some guys are just dumb fucks. A back hand prob help them 😉

Grim stfu. Most people in your condition would've threw the towel in long ago. Fuck what they're lifting. They couldn't still push like you do in your situation...............Don't beat yourself up so much

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.