Mans guide to gyno

I think i may be able to see all of these in the gym locker room today

damn i was gonna aks TS rock hanzo and all the others gurus here if they had any
Ebooks to read. im going it be on a plane for 6 hours it be nice to catch up on all the good reading about sides on gear

crazerico said:
damn i was gonna aks TS rock hanzo and all the others gurus here if they had any
Ebooks to read. im going it be on a plane for 6 hours it be nice to catch up on all the good reading about sides on gear
crazericoIll email you a couple.

crazerico said:
crazerico
If you have a Kindle, or the Amazon version, I suggest William Llewellyn's "Anabolics", it's THE definitive resource for everything even related to gear. I think it's like $10 on Amazon. Hardcover edition is $60. I had it on pdf and lost the damn thing during a system restore. This book is one of those rare support aids that you'll refer back to for a lifetime.

We all posted some pretty good eBooks in the eBooks section. Hit the link at the bottom of the page or use the thread....and see if you can download a couple of them. Some real good ones in there.

TSizemore said:
We all posted some pretty good eBooks in the eBooks section. Hit the link at the bottom of the page or use the thread....and see if you can download a couple of them. Some real good ones in there.
TSizemore
Romance novels I'd say. Or is that "Bromance" novels. 8)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.