Marraige woes and decisions

A

Anonymous (9b90)

Hey everyone I've been a longtime member here but been absent due to life and running my business which has kept me on my toes. I usually don't like to discuss my private life online but I know here we're all brothers/sisters and try to stick together. So currently I'm married and 51yrs old. I decided about 2yrs ago thru lots of research and feedback to jump on the TRT train. I was feeling crappy and had no sexual drive, no energy and overall felt like shit.
So im not here to blame my TRT on my current marraige but honestly I feel its a factor. Some will disagree and thats ok. Maybe some understand. So recently I cheated on my wife as I felt I wasn't getting that love at home. Some guys don't need that affection and well some do. We are all different.
Long story short the "girl" I connected with seems to have connected w me on all levels. We have seen each other more than once I wont lie. I will admit what I did was very wrong and that I understand. I guess when you aren't getting that attention at home some of us go and see what's out there.
Well my wife recently found out about all this and my home life sucks with tension and everything else. My wife is a good woman with a great job and everything but our intimacy and closeness isn't where it should be when ur married.
This other girl isn't only great sexually but when I've been out of town w her we have so much h fun and its that fun u want w someone u marry.
I brought up TRT because my sexual drive is beyond crazy and I need that in my life. Hell last time I tested my levels were at 1600 lol. Thanks to Dyel lol.
So I'm not into going to see a Marraige counselor as thats just one person's perspective.
I honestly am so torn and it saddens me each day I deal w it.

Thanks for listening.

That is a very tough situation. I am blessed my wife is 5 years older than me and admits she can't keep up sexually and allows me to see other women, although trying to find a decent one is nearly impossible now days. But it makes life so much easier. I would be as honest with both your wife and g/f in whatever you decide, it is always the best way. If you need to talk/vent you have some good support here.

marriage seems unnatural to me as we are mammals. It's just one of those social constructs that ensnares us i guess.

marriage seems unnatural to me as we are mammals. It's just one of those social constructs that ensnares us i guess.
R2D2I agree 100% with the marriage seems unnatural

i have not been ensnared but sometimes i wish i was

Hey everyone I've been a longtime member here but been absent due to life and running my business which has kept me on my toes. I usually don't like to discuss my private life online but I know here we're all brothers/sisters and try to stick together. So currently I'm married and 51yrs old. I decided about 2yrs ago thru lots of research and feedback to jump on the TRT train. I was feeling crappy and had no sexual drive, no energy and overall felt like shit.
So im not here to blame my TRT on my current marraige but honestly I feel its a factor. Some will disagree and thats ok. Maybe some understand. So recently I cheated on my wife as I felt I wasn't getting that love at home. Some guys don't need that affection and well some do. We are all different.
Long story short the "girl" I connected with seems to have connected w me on all levels. We have seen each other more than once I wont lie. I will admit what I did was very wrong and that I understand. I guess when you aren't getting that attention at home some of us go and see what's out there.
Well my wife recently found out about all this and my home life sucks with tension and everything else. My wife is a good woman with a great job and everything but our intimacy and closeness isn't where it should be when ur married.
This other girl isn't only great sexually but when I've been out of town w her we have so much h fun and its that fun u want w someone u marry.
I brought up TRT because my sexual drive is beyond crazy and I need that in my life. Hell last time I tested my levels were at 1600 lol. Thanks to Dyel lol.
So I'm not into going to see a Marraige counselor as thats just one person's perspective.
I honestly am so torn and it saddens me each day I deal w it.

Thanks for listening.
Anonymous (9b90)Ok brother this is going to sound harsh but it isn’t meant that way just my advice to you I’m not judging or anything lord knows I’m the last to be able to judge a soul. So.. Your marriage is f’d now brother don’t try to salvage it there is no salvaging it you are now the bad guy and your wife will always hold this over your head and use it as leverage she will always question everything your doing every where you go who your with and why you were 10min late. She will never look at you the same again the only option here is divorce move on with your life with your new woman whatever it may be your post says it all you were sick of your wife and your boring life with her and you enjoy your new found woman. Follow through bro don’t look back you will end up regretting it if you don’t your marriage will be worse than it is now. So if you need anything OP we are always here for you bro let us know if there’s anything we can do. Good luck and take care bro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.