Mast E Highest Concentration

Kuntrykok

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Hey bros, does anyone know what is the highest concentration of Mast E that will hold? I have only seen it as high as 250 mg/ml, just wondering if there was a reason that you don't see it above that. Thanks in advance.

curious on mast e as well tbh.
never ran it but interested

I have been running 600 mgs per week, but with a higher concentration say 300mg I could get about 900 mgs per week. I really like Mast especially when you get down to lower BF %'s.

I can hold it at 300
but since it high already i would add something else to make it worth my while like if it was a personal blend for a custom run

actually i could take it higher maybe 400 if you ok with guaiacol

I don't know if I have ever tried it before. I think a Mast E and Test E blend would be good.

that way you can do 300 on each and still be pain less less
lol

250/250 for blend, 250 for just mast e, unless you are pretty experienced with brewing. It will hold at 300 and 300/300, but takes an experienced brewer to do so

I have made MAst E at 300mg smooth as silk, with alittle help from my man Overburdened. Saved a few bottles, acutally 100% masteron @ 300mg/mL. Best mast I ever done

I never tried to brew that one.
The biggest bitch I ever made was 100mg winny in water. Looks beautiful but clogs the shit out of a 25 gauge.
Post your success/failure if you try it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.