mast e vs mast p - to lean or not to lean

A

Anonymous

mast e vs mast p, which is better to get lean?

Can you actually get very lean using mast e? I thought that was counterintuitive with long esther.
So wouldn't mast p than mast e actually be much more effective at getting leaner/harder?

What other benefits or side could I expect with mast e or mast p?

Please rate these based on you personal experiences on it.
vascularity
libido
hairloss
lipid profile
strength
sports reaction time

Hmmm...good questions. I'm partial to Mast P myself and would rate it pretty high. However, and I think you'll find this pretty consistent across the board, most people don't run Mast P or E stand alone. So, to give a fair assessment in these categories isn't easily done since most of your criteria are affected by the primary compound. Mast is a supporting compound in my book.

TSize

are they not the same hormone, so why would overall results vary, simply the time to release and the ability to maintain stability , mast P short ester quick release frequent shots to provide stable levels, mast E long ester but very stable release , since these are compounds i personally run for many weeks or months i prefer mast E , although I run tren A because that to me is easier to control with daily doses

I think with the exception of very few compounds cutting is primarily based on your diet. I prefer long esters and I tend to hold less water while taking long esters vs short.
Mast is a hardener so that's the reason it goes so well with a cutting cycle. MastE or MastA matters not IMO

Sorry i should have been more specific.
Running test c 500/wk and/or eq or npp.

what about benefits vs sides
hardness
libido
strength
hair loss

can anyone tell your experience in these areas?

Anonymous said:
Sorry i should have been more specific.
Running test c 500/wk and/or eq or npp.

what about benefits vs sides
hardness
libido
strength
hair loss

can anyone tell your experience in these areas?
Anonymous
Hardness is the signature of Mast so certainly . libido yup its a DHT, strenght didn't notice any change , hair loss can be a problem, i didn't see any increase in loss @ 600 mg a week

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.