Mast P question

mig139

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I just added Mast P to my Tren A, NPP, barely any Test cycle! My Endo asked my how tha hell I can get add 24 pounds and get leaner (not as leaner as I would like, Thyroid is not helping at all)

My question is, does Mast P has diuretic properties? I been holding a bit of water, since I started the Mast I been pissing like crazy, same water intake but more water us coming out!

Damn, it shows! My piss was getting kinda dark, liver support is in ck, it is the Tren metabolites. Is clearing up now and I can feel the difference. Good shit!

Anything I can use to stop the hair loss, noticed it already....

im not aware of diuretic properties but as a DHT derivative it can in certain doses or if you're sensitive inflame the prostate, result frequent urination

There are cycle supports out there that help w/ liver and prostate . I have found such a supplement and swear by it !!!

slinsane said:
What is your prostate support supplement Torres
slinsane
Finasteride. Jk, it'll work but maybe sides.

He'll probably say saw palmetto, which is falling by the wayside as research is refuting the previous claims of efficacy. Phytosterols show the most promise and so far the most actual benefit.

Try Damage Control !!! Buy a few bottles , 1 bottle lasts 30 days , I usually try to get 2 a pop !! Check it out !!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.