Mast prop mast-e

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Im bout to order some gear mast 8s another one I don't have any experience with. My understanding is its a lot like winstrol. I was also told if my bf% wasn't low enough I wouldn't see much results. Is there much muscle growth or just hardening up ? Which is better mast prop or mast-e and what mgs are best ? What are some good stacks ? I've only used it with the cut stack jugs test prop tren ace and mast prop. Thinking about grabbing some mast but wanted to hear what you guys say about it first

mast e is a better bang for the buck... but mast is not a mass builder... i love how i feel on it though and when funds aren't tight i use it in every cycle.

is mast gonna add much to a test and tren run? maybe? but not a lot ... so if funds are tight skip the mast.

it is a good precontest hardener and if you are really cut it may be worth it to you also for that hard dry look

mast is good, both e and ace. not really for mass, although it frees up test which certainly helps in mass but it also keeps you leaner, also good for mood in general. dht can be issue with some people although in lower dosages it isnt for most.

tren and mast are a classic but also winny and mast. for mass go for test and mast and throw dbol in there, pretty oldskool and working well. mast pretty much goes with anything, literally. unlike tren or dbol or almost any other, masteron you can run with literally any cycle and it will improve it in 1 way or another

Ima grab some...probably that short ester prop...

Daredevil said:
What's your body fat percentage? Also if you decide to get some hit me up.
Daredevil
Not sure exactly but my abs are coming in now...I am naturally lean unless I'm bulking hard.

I ran mast e for 20.weeks last year. I ran it at 600mg per week. In addition I was running test e at 500mg per week and tren e at 400mg per week. Great Great combo. I found with mast that 400mg didn't do much but 600mg was my sweet spot. Tried 800mg for a period of time and didn't feel much more than at 600mg.

Definitely hardened me up and I looked very grainy...almost statue like.

No mass increase and no real strength increase.

I would run 400mg per week minimum and 600mg max. You will need to run it for 12 weeks minimum and maximum is when you run out. I love mast e. I have done mast p but the every other day stick gets old. But you can control blood levels a little easier on mast p and test p along with tren ace.

My two cents...for me it's worth the price especially if you find a good sale. But stock up for a long run.

As far as bodyfat goes. It's effects are more noticeable when your < than 12%. Other wise the changes the mast has made is swimming beneath the subcontaneous adipose tissue (fat). So...that's why they say it's not effective with high bodyfat. It's doing what it does but you simply can't see it.

I'm a big fan of mast-e. I ran it with test and dbol last time for some incredible results. My strength went through the roof from the dbol and I was hard as a rock from the mast. I loved the fact that I didn't see any sides while on mast, with the exception of some minor hair loss. Gyno wasn't an issue at all. In fact I swear it took away some pre-existing issues I had.

IMO this stuff is totally worth the money as long as you're ordering from someone who doesn't underdose. Ask around and find the best source so you're not throwing money and time away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.