slinsane

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Well this is my question.

I don't mind pinning eod or twice weekly, same to me.

For those of you that have used both combinations, which one did you like the most and why.

Also I know some prop has pip but how about the two combined together. Does combining the mast p and test p increase the pip. I know it varies with vendors.

I appreciate any input. Getting ready for my next.

if im on tren A i dont mind mast P and test P but really it cuts down on the volume of oils if I can do the test and mast twice a week and the tren ED , so id say those are fine for longer esters

i feel like the mix cuts down on the pip. In my opinion if you have the mast e and test e then use that. Higher mg per mL so less oil to pin or easier to push high doses 🙂

That is what I was thinking but never used shorter esters so I always wonder if I am missing something.

Your not missing anything with shorter esters IMO. I was a short ester guy for a couple years. Switched to long esters and really doubt I will ever go back to short esters again. Of course there are benifits to short esters (leave the system faster, maybe kick in quicker,) goal specific reasons, but I get the same results in the end with less pinning and saving money on oils.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.