Masteron or proviron

S

Shasta

Has anyone used proviron or masteron during pct? If so what dosages?

I have used proviron during cycle , it will also shut you down.Why would you use either for pct?

I read somewhere that it is sometimes used to help with sex drive and muscle wasting. I was just curious. Thanks Buck!

I dont do pct, but am on m now. Nvr used pro-v, but heard the same thing as you about it. Fwiw Shas, the m and test has changed my libido big time. Still horny, altho not quite as bad. Big thing is gettin off. I can hone out wifey for an hour, hour and a half. I eventually get bored. Its not a terrible side, but def not ideal.

Shasta said:
Has anyone used proviron or masteron during pct? If so what dosages?
Shasta
some say you can run pro-v for PCT as it is supposed also increase natty test but I have never come across any solid info of it doing this. I think it got put out and it got more and more boost as it went from person to person.. as to the two compounds Mast has all the same great sides as proviron mast being the stronger of the two.. But they are so very close to one another up side to pro-v is you dont have to pin it.. down side it is costly in comparison to a vial of mast.. So ups and downs really depends on the reason for wanting to run it..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.