Masteron vs Primo please comment on your experience?

slinsane

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
If anyone has used both compounds please share your experiences. I have only used Mast a few times and I really enjoyed it. Never tried primo. I only used mast as a finisher and it did help to harden my musculature. Maybe 6-8 weeks personal use.

I want to run one of these two compounds for at least 12-16 weeks but not sure which one(along with some test, finish with anavar).

I have read some say masteron doesn't really contribute to muscle growth while others review it is comparable to primo. Some say primo is not worth the money and would select mast as comparable.

Others say primo is the shit and really love it for slow steady gains. I have seen others say primo is a physique changer if used long enough.

Would masteron also make slow steady gains if I used it for long enough or is it just a hardener? How do the two compare? The chemical composition is very similar.

I do like mast. Never ran primo. I run my mast-e at 600mg per week. Will run 16 weeks.

Love masteron but I have not have had the pleasure to try primo. Usually use masteron with all cycles. Just like the aggression and strength

using Mast now at 600 per week and hoping to get some Primo Soon so i can experience that stuff

would love to hear some real world experience on these 2 compounds... i love masteron enanthate!! have always heard it's has similarities to primo? but have never used primo.

Did read one article that said running both together was worthless. I will see if I can find it.

Primo ive thought about trying a few times but the cost of it and the fact that its fake /underdosed so much and ive never heard anyone say its very powerful, i always up not buying it.

masteron is very androgenic especially when used with test and or tren. Hairline is going Mr. Clean look. lmao By itself, I cant say what effects masteron would have... prolly similar to test only.

Primo is the shit, but its hard to find legit and or dosed properly. It is mild slow steady gains, run it at 1g a week for 16. I liken primo to Equipoise, which to me would be a similar cheaper alternative.

primo and eq are very similar chemically... primo is dihydroboldenone with a 1 methylation. 1-test is the same without the methyl...and i did try that from Drak one time... might have ran it too low dose but was not super impressed and wouldn't do it again.

maybe if i could afford a 1000mg a week?

krustus said:
primo and eq are very similar chemically... primo is dihydroboldenone with a 1 methylation. 1-test is the same without the methyl...and i did try that from Drak one time... might have ran it too low dose but was not super impressed and wouldn't do it again.

krustusthis is the problem with Primo for Men, im considering an effective cycle would be 1 ml per day, so 700 mg a week , so 10 vials or so to see good results 500 bucks or more

krustus said:

krustus
Yah... just Primo alone would be alike $800 for a cycle lol

misterB said:
this is the problem with Primo for Men, im considering an effective cycle would be 1 ml per day, so 700 mg a week , so 10 vials or so to see good results 500 bucks or more
misterByup... I seen primo enan 200mg/mL I believe, but still gets expensive a fuck. Run EQ at 1G a week for 16...tasty... lmao

Always heard great things about both. Im getting ready to start Mast E at 660mgs wk. It will be my first time using it. Now with Primo Ive heard so many conflicting stories over the 15 years Ive been on the boards its ridiculous. Heard some old school vets whom I trust say if its legit Primo you can do fine with 400-500mgs wk. No need for more they say. But then you hear you need like 800-1000mgs a week from other guys. So I dunno.

MattyIce said:
I liken primo to Equipoise, which to me would be a similar cheaper alternative.
MattyIce
Very astute observation, as most fake Primo is EQ, sometimes Masteron.

I've done both. Masteron I liken to a hardener but with other benefits. It's the only steroid proven to increase speed, in hand speed and leg speed, as in reflexes. That's why it's the choice of fighters (obviously besides Test). I like to run Mast with Tren and anavar.

Primo is much more of a bulker. Very few, if any, sides to contend with and feelings of just overall happiness when on (really). I've never ran EQ, so I can't compare it to Primo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.