EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Mastery Pharmaceuticals
Stanozolol (winstrol)
25mg / tabsCDD23004-945D-4F3F-8304-D3BD5188A4F2.webp

Saw this at another place. Said it’s underdosed 27%. Hopefully Mastery will comment on this and fix the issue which I’m sure he will

Running a little low there, hopefully next test for them will be closer to the mark. Like sura23 said, I am sure they will be on top of the issue.

Yes it's low. At least not ultra low and correct compound. Like to see better numbers however

Well first I’d like to say if anybody’s unhappy with the performance of the
Gear they can definitely contact me and we can work out a solution. Any customer of mine knows you’re getting a great product and great service with it. I don’t want to put anybody’s name in the mud here, i’m just not sure how to see it any nicer but you have to take the test for what it’s worth. You can Google “janoshik fraud” and find out exactly what I’m talking about. No reason to believe me, check for yourself. Read the stories guys. If anyone could definitively prove to me It was underdosed, I would definitely have to have some words with my source about the quality of that batch of winnie and like I said even without a test if the customer is unhappy I’m going to take care of them. In my opinion this is the equivalent of reading the enquirer in the line at the grocery store. All I know guys I have a lot of happy customers on different forums who have done bloodwork and had good results to me that speaks louder than a man with a sketchy past doing tests in a Third World country for peanuts... to the buyer of the winnie, if you are unhappy with the results please send me an email and let’s figure this out. Thank you!

jano dosent even know what you are sending him he gets a bag with the pills and a number on the bag that only the sender knows what pills correspond to the number. He has no idea what compound he is testing for or what lab it came from.

my TWO cents.
Of course we want everything spot on or ABOVE wishful thinking
UGLs are counting on raws to be precise, using mixing methods not fully precise etc

Yes these results are below what Id like to see and think we all would like.

I however def do get with how stuff is mixed esp in a oral, next dose could come higher 'or lower'

The compound is correct, being low is not really the issue its being a bit lower than we'd hope.

Personally as long as Mastery works with anyone that was actually effected and not just ppl after the fact who during LOVED the gear.

Plus addresses anything in the future to get those numbers up all is well

I don't see this as a reason to bash one bit 'which hasn't happened' just more a great improving xp for the future

let’s not forget your Tbol tested as anadrol guess jano just has it out for you or maybe your raw supplier isn’t as great as you think. Glad your offering to make well with everyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.