matrix labs tren ace fake? trade gone wrong lol

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
My buddy did a trade with me cause I wanted some ace and the tren he gave me is like a very bright yello with a lot of bubbles and shit not I know some people can make it tren yello but this shit is more yello then I ever saw looking like some cooking oil and shit lol had anyone ever heard of them? Now the only tren I ever liked was from joker

Color is meaningless

when you shake there is a ton of bubles and they stay for awhile?What does it smell like?

Bubbles is usually just air needing release...

tkasch30 said:
What??? You can tell by a pic? ... Bullshit!
tkasch30
I have delt this product to my guys. Distinct labels, so yes I can tell by pic. Next time u call bullshit, know what the fuck your talking about ass clown.

I'll take a pic and post it but I'm working grave yard shift right now so I will sometime today. And joker thanks for the feed back if just never seen tren like this before but then again if only done your tren and egh tren before

i think he is worried the oil is pulled out and changed with another,not actually the labels or the ugl selling bunk stuff..i might be wrong but this is the way i am taking this..I have seen people pull all the good out and swap with oil and it was really bubbly but you can tell by the taste and smell that it cooking oil and has no hormone or alcohol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back